BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

im a quitter, im a blogger, im not a real jogger

HA, here I am again, with a bang... again. (of course refering to my hilarious title)



Today Im feeling really alone because everyone I know is at a freaking cadet camp... even the girls! (i know right?)

so Im doing what every reasonable person does at a time of desperation when they just need to feel loved... HITTIN THE INTERNET!



I Find myself in this pickle because I'm a quitter, i quit cadets so now Im stuck at home, it may seem like maybe I should have continued cadets from this last statement but you have to realise.... I'm very lazy

This is actually starting to affect (effect? whats the difference?) me in a very detrimental fashion.

I'm finding that I no longer have the energy to do alot of the things i used to, for example, i haven't read in ages! Whereas i used to read like a book a day. All that cod4 has finally done it, I have lost my attention span. Im pretty sure thats a bad thing, yet i dont really care as much as you think i might. Does this mean that I am so lazy, that i no longer care that I am lazy, i sure hope so, because caring would be a major buzz kill.

thats actually the same reason why i dont post, my laziness.
However i have recently had the ephifany that it truly is quality over quantity, and that I really dont have to push for a deadline or anything like that... however i dont really have the quality either.
So pretty much my 1, no wait... 2 fans are screwed

0 comments: