BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Change of Heart

over the last week or so, I have been reading other peoples blogs, getting a feel of the "competition" so to speak.
Mostly I've liked what I have read, allthough its completely changed my perception of what a "Blog" is.
let me explain... Throughout my travels on the inter-highway and on the blogosphere (now theres a metaphor or two) I've realised that People use blogs for so many different reasons.
Whether its to bitch, or to use some "cyberspace" to make a funny or two, or trying to make something deep and philosphical. Its made me stop and think about what I am doing.
Am i bitching?
I do seem to complain alot.
Am I making Funnies?
I've been known to....
Am I being deep, douchy and philosophical?
Once again, I try to touch on some of that stuff occasionly

After thinking about this for a good couple of days, I have come to the (modest) conclusion that my blog does all of that, that I am attempting to do everything.
If you read every post I have made over the last year or so. My tone, subject matter, everything has changed. Its my way of constantly trying to find the winning formula.
Looking at recent viewings and comments, i think i have finally found it with my "Back to my Roots" post.
I look forward to doing more posts in that style in the future.

5 comments:

Jack W (Kinroth) said...

"deep douchy and philosophical" at least im different sean, hmm blogging about life in general
thats both NEW and EXCITING

Sean Madden (Strykun) (DJ Sunrise) said...

a 15 year old writing about his feelings is not different jack, this is something your going to have to realise. However talking about life in general and an attitude towards that life is different, because everyone is different and no life is the sam, maybe you didnt get the subpoint of this entry, Im constantly changing the way that this blog is written, in a way that has never been done IDENTICALLY, however writing that dreams are a gateway, and that we are no longer ruled by the church, are things that are spoken of and written about in the same douchy "Know it all" fashion everyday.
just because you have an opinion doesnt mean it needs to be heard

Jack W (Kinroth) said...

Sean
tell me PLEASE
when have i ever talked about myself
cept for the first post
but that hardly counts
and would you rather the blog im doing now
or should i go back to ripping on everyone?
constantly
quite frankly i like my newer blog
and if you dont like it why did you follow in the first place
i like your blog
i just think its like
a tad generic
which is what im trying to avoid
i don't really want a blog fight though
such a faggy way to fight

Sean Madden (Strykun) (DJ Sunrise) said...

agreed

HER UPWARD ATMOSPHERE said...

Oh Sean, Now you've made me realise that I don't even know what i'm doing with my blog, thanks a lot.
I think it's good that you have a mix! Keeps it fresh, to use my word of the day. :] I looked you up last night, and your posts were so interesting that I just kept reading. So, go you? xx.