BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Here we go again

Ive noticed that over the last few days, there has been a huge spike in hits for this blog....

F*CK YEA!

Im so happy right now, and glad that after 9 months of on and off posting, its finally taken off.
Lets continue this trend, because i swear that im now to thrilled to let it die again... so, do me a solid and tell the world of this blog, so it can get enough hits, be featured and become massivly popular, then ill advertise and make a little money off this shindig...
there you have it, thats my plan. A little far fetched i know, but at this rate, it should work... possibly...
maybe...
probably not...

Along with the increase in hits, there has also been a bit of an extra effort on my part, i have posted 3 times this week, thats got to be some kind of world record.
I mean, im doing this completely pro bono.
Well I better stop it with the self flattery, ill get started now

I really only wrote this short post here to thank all the new viewers for scoping me out... If you enjoy the blogoshpere, check out some of my friends blogs
http://incredious.blogspot.com/
http://thethoofmin.blogspot.com/
http://yawatblog.blogspot.com/

those are all great blogs made by school friends of mine, all with some cool things to say.
anyway, once again, this post was really only to thank you and i guess its a bit of a welcome home gift for my biggest (i hesitate to say) fans, who have been at cadets
Keep reading tPoP and spread the word, but keep it quiet

0 comments: