BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Here I am, standing beside myself.... with laughter

Heres a great way to start again...

What do you call cheese thats not yours?... NACHO CHEESE!



HA HA HA

THATS SO F*KING FUNNY

IM LAUGHING SO HARD!

NO JOKE, THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY WEEK!

OMG I SAID "NO JOKE"

I AM IN F*CKING STITCHES RIGHT NOW



and enough about that.

Not being at school at the moment, im finding it more and more difficult to rant, the opportunities just aren't coming up.

So i think to myself "how do people usualy write down a whole bunch of stuff and post it on the interwebs?" After a long thinking process and a couple of cokes, I find myself here, back were I Was 6 months ago.

Not only am I back to my blogging roots, but i take comfort in the fact that i came back with a bang, a f*cking HILARIOUS bang! Seriously, i consider myself a better person now that I have heard, and retold that nacho cheese joke.

Well back to the matter at hand: The time has come for me to rant, and none of this piss weak ranting you find on OTHER blogs. The rants that I will give to you will be like a waterfall of whinging on you, ill dump the niagra falls of bitchiness all over your asses.

Well, enough of the talking about the talking. I think it is finally time for the real talking to begin. Good luck in there, it could get rough.



For those of you who were attending Arden Anglican School(primary or secondary)might remember how a boy spoke of how much he loathed the nerd population in his school. the speech was great, it even won a public speaking award or two. after he gave this speech on how he hated nerds, he rather hipocritically went home to play Star Wars battlefront on his Playstation.

To cut a long story short, the Boy that vowed to never become a nerd and insulted those that were now spends his days playing Halo and writing blogs... can you guess who it was

IT WAS ME! (Wooooooooooo)

Its funny how things change over time, yet not at all, I'm the same person I was 4 years ago, yet Im apparently different in some way, im classified differently by peers, i feel less confident and I spend all night on forums, somthing happened and apparently im different... eh, I dont F*king know

Whats next on the agenda, oh yea, heres an idea i had, at the end of each post ill tell you what music im listening to right now.

This night im listening to:
Losing Touch, day & age, The Killers
Staring at the Sun, Desperate Youth, TV on the Radio
I go Hard, I go Home, The Presets
Every Day I love You Less and Less, Employment, Kaiser Chiefs
Accident & Emergency, The Magic Position, Patrick Wolf
Kid A, Kid A, Radiohead

Well, there you have it, TPoP is back in buisness and I hope you enjoy me continue the rant tomorrow
Good night, and Good Luck