BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Last blog 4 a while

umm. ok, I will be typing this pretty fast so ignore my spelling mistakes and please dont paste them into ur own blog 2 show people that mine is bad... I know that its bad.

sooo, I havn't posted in a little while, so... im sorry 4 that, but at the same time... who really cares. although, saying that, i should probably make this 1 count...

lets start, whats really annoying me right now is jack, i dont care aboot (thats right... aboot) ur blog and please stop caring about mine.

another thing thats annoying me is my voice... I am noticing now just how much I stutter and how nazally my voice is, especially when I sing. now, I understand that this is just puberty but Singing is just something I cant do anymore, I used to be able to hit a whole range of notes, but now its liek I just cant do it... I can sing the low, and the ridiculously high, but the middle is just not there, I try to hit them and I sound like a banshee... honest to god, a banshee.

what else is annoying me... nothing, but thats just because I'm a nice person who is slow to anger... some more of my fantastic, completely true features are my small stomach and high iq...





shut up





oh yea, 1 more thing... nade lobbers in COD 4 and 2.... how do they do it?

2 comments:

-> Karan said...

SEANKUN!

O hai. =D

Jak said...

ahhhaha sean ur blog sucks arse!