BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I promise that there will be no cheese mentioned in this post... maybe

Its crazy happy super blog time...

sorry bout the few day delay (totally rhimes, awesome!)

I got busy and i just.... Wait a minute, I wasn't busy, just lazy. I should totally stop saying that I'll post the next day, i really should do this as more of a weekly thing... so I will.

I guess the reason I dont post so often is because everytime i think of something to write here, i always forget it when push comes to shove and i have to write it down. Damn my bad memory!



any way, when i lft you I was talking amoot my yr 6 speech right, k.

So its only natural that my train of thought leads straight to..... GEARS OF WAR!!!

naa just kidding, though if you want me to talk about gears, ill be happy to oblige.



So, the rant continues tonight (well, its morning now) with the second installment, enjoy...

After spending a fair amount of my holidays playing Fallout 3, I think I'm finally understanding this "gaming addiction" thing. For a while there, I had reached a point where I practically lived inside of that game, all i thought about was fallout, and by the end of the game, I was fairly sure I would excell in a nuclear fallout.... maybe.

This is almost as bad a my Oblivion addiction, Those Bethesda guys really know how to make an addictive RPG.

NOw this is a short post, and unfortunately, most of my newer posts will be... hey, im not that interesting.

MUSIC TIME!

Today ill be listening to:

Never Miss A beat/ The Kaiser Chiefs

I Cant Stay/ The Killers

Uhn Tiss/ The Bloodhound Gang

Tring to Find a Balance/ Atmosphere

The Album: Scenes of a Memory/ Dream Theater

what a great post, ill see you next week and..... NACHO CHEESE (im sorry, i cant help myself)


0 comments: