BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 27, 2008

WASSUP


Im Back, back in the New York groove.

Ok, lets begin. I've been at the Grange 4 teh last cup o days, and so I haven't been able 2 post on this here blog of mine, while I was gone, I noticed a few things, so I'm going 2 tell them 2 u.

lets begin...

1. Ryan is ridiculously horny

2. Grange is not that bad

3.Ryan is ridiculously horny

Lets start, if my Ryan comment was 2 subtle 4 u, let me make it easier... RYA MASTURBATED IN SOLO TIME AND WAS CAUGHT BY 2 TEACHERS AND TIM AND JACK...

Did u get it, do u want me 2 do it again so it sinks in? alright ill stop.

allright, i dont have tie 4 a supa post 2day so i guess im just gonna talk about ma day and mayb hae a quick review coz i promised i would.

Lets, talk about ma day, it started with me waking up, hitting 55 in CoD 4, then reallising I was late 4 Michaels place, so I walked over 2his place... now here is where it got annoying, and disorganised. I walked 2 Michaels place, Nick wasnt there, we walked back to my place, nick walked from he station 2 my place, we all walked from my place 2 the station, we then caugt a train... then kept going... and going, eventually we hopped off, went 2 city hunta 4 a while, then came back... sounds liek a lame day, but actually I had alot of fun.

OK, that was ma day, lets talk about this review i told U all I was going 2 do, lets review... CoD 4

CoD 4, there is alot I whould liek 2 talk about when it comes to this game, there is the good story line, the perfect amount of difficulty in the Veteran setting, and the brilliant graphics, but i guess what im really going 2 focus on in this review is the multiplayer, im going to do this because its really the SP of this game, i mean the single player is good and all but its pretty short and not worth AUS$120. anyway, I should probably begin

Playing CoD 4 is different from playing any other online FPS, i just love the mixture of ultra realism and fun gameplay, and how it has the perfect balance of the 2, The only problem I really have with it is that it really doesnt do what u think it will, when you think of a realistic FPS, u think that its going to be tactical... right? Same here, and I gotta be honest, it was both a disapointment and a relief when I found out that it wasnt. This was a disapointment coz i wanted 2 change the games i play from just 100% of em being runners n gunners, and a relief coz, 2 be frank, I suck sharse at tactical shooters (see horrible RS:vegas track record) but as I play this game more and moe, I see that it is kinda in a sub genre of its own. And Im kinda gettin used 2 tht, so used to it hat I actually haven't played an online game of Halo in weeks, mayb even a month. Now CoD 4 has 2 be good if that has happened.
Now, ive been playin CoD 4 for a little while now, and I have 2 say, this game is a must buy, doesn't matter what format u buy it 4, but dont buy it 4 the PS3, hurry up and buy a BOX already!
There we have it, I think that I could pass that off as a super post, I mean, its pretty long, and I poured y soul into it, OK not really. I'll stop being lazy, and post more

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY! why am i not mentioned in your recount of grange. Am I nothing to you!!!

(On second thoughts, dont answer that question)

If i'm going to enjoy this blog, I at least want to be mentioned. All the times we've had together, and yet you still havent mentioned me.
(NOTE: Many songs are going though my head right now to do with 'together', the most prominant being Grease's "We Go Together". I'd better stop soon or nonsense words and a catchy tune will explode my head )

So, If i am going to continue commenting on your blog, could you please mention me, even if it's a footnote or something?