BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Apoligies and a mention of Jack

To Begin, I am sorry, I truly am my last post was horrid, andyesterday I didnt even post at all, I really want to make it up to you so I am gong to make a SUPER post... 2morro, right now I am way 2 busy, so I'm going to have a quick rant about the SDF, and a mention of jack... happy?


look up, they r just liek u, only smarter, they live in a world of games, computers and lame forums, yes u guessed it, they r losers (BTW, luke and sam r cool). People like these completely make up lame ass groups liek the SDF (Sony Defence Force) They r complete solcial rejects and seem to have trouble accepting that if u post every day on a blog, that doesent make u cool(unless ur name is Sean). and its not this that really pisses me off, its that they r so f*king petty, i just dont get it. here is an Example: A review on Gears of war "Sure, it may not have fantastic graphics and the controls are terrible, but all in all it eally fun". What the SDF highlighted: "Controls are terrible". why whould u do that, what makes u do something liek that, i really dont get it, just accept that a game on the XBoX 360 is good, coz ive played HAZE, and MGS4, and I have 2 say... meh, i mean they r OK, but they r not soo good that i would devote my life 2 em... but the way they talk about them, I wouldent be surprised if when I put the disc in the PS3, ten $100 bills whould come out the side. but really, im having trouble articulating myself when i am this unhappy, so please go to the site yourself, and see just how stupid it is...
JACK, JACK, JACK, JACK, JACK'S MYSPACE SUX, JACK, JACK, JACK
hey, ur so egotistical that ull probs see this as: "JACK IS AWESOME, JACK IS AWESME, JACK IS AWESOME, JACK'S MYSPACE IS AWESOME, JACK IS AWESOME, JACK IS AWESME, JACK IS AWESOME"

0 comments: