BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

The start of many posts in this craze im having this week

Hello there, my name's Sean, to warn you now, "The pains of Pwnage" is not about pwnage, dont take this wrongly, I do pwn. I just dont want to be talking about how much i Pwn 100% of the time. 98% shold do, with this blog taking up about 2% of my daily talking. Or at least I hope it will. But realisticly, the post will probably end in about a month, 2 if your lucky.

To begin, I made this blog to air some of the things i really hate, and to generally have a whinge, do you dont like that, well, 2 be frank, IDC, if you have the time on your hands to find this blog without me promting you to do so, then, I hate you. No, hate might be 2 strong of a word, I just dislike you and feel that instead of reading this, you should go play COD 4, and preceed by being pwned by ME!

But, in all seriousnes, who am I to judge you, im just some random fat kid who got sick of being pushed off Halo 3 by his older brother and decided to whinge to a whole bunch of people who dont care about me just as much as I dont care about the sad people who found this blog without me prompting them.

0 comments: