BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

About Me and where I hope this blog is going

After reciveing nothing but positive feedback from my first post. (well, Patrick excluded.) I have decided that this might be an on-going thing, instead of the 1-2 month craze I thought it would be... YIPEE, this means I have something to to in the boring Haloless weekdays.

Anyway, in this post I have decided to talk about myself for a little while, even though you already know me (and if you dont, we have been through this... get out), I guess this post is all about how I see myself, my pwnage skillz and my... pwn-senality (didn't work, did it?). And just so you know, I'm not actually THAT arrogent or egotistical, I just really love talking myself up. Anyway I should probably start with the actual post.

I am Sean, I'm 14 going on 15 in November, Im about so-so high, and so-so-so wide. I play lots of Halo and can pwn most, pretty much all the people I know, thats not skill tho, thats just me playing at 1 point about 8 hrs a day. I also play alot of C.O.D 4, tho I'm not really brilliant at that, just above adverage. But the main game I play right now is GTA IV, which I have finished recently. (BTW, thats my Halo 3 char up top (Strykun ftw!!)) well, yea those r the 3 main games I play right now but there is more to me than pwnage, belive me (I kno its hard to belive, what with me pwning so much and all)... wait a minute, no there's not, what a shocking revolation, I have to go Meditate on this...

P.S: as for the expectations of this blog, I want to have game and movie reviews up and running by the end of the month, cant wait!!

1 comments:

Sean Madden (Strykun) (DJ Sunrise) said...

oh

i got in to that head


oh

fat



is.