BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Back in the warmth of Sydney

Hi there

long time no post... well, not really.
But, lets face it, my last few posts have been pretty lame... and short.

I hope that u will continue to read tho, coz i lek, try 2 post wenever i can. To Begin this post, mayb I should tell u sumthin bout wat I've been doin since ma last good post... hmm, lets see. I've watched a lot of Pure Pwnage, as well as putting down sum of ma own pwnage. I've also been skiing, which was fun...

I've played alot of this game called Oblivion, liek, its a really ghey game and all, but liek, if u start 2 RP it, it gets liek, majorly fun, cept wen u get stuck in 1 of teh many, many, many 10 min loading screens, but i tihnk taht mainly coz ma disc is broken.... thnx marc

So... I'm here, in Sydney again, and in A day, im goin bak 2 skool, which really sux. But im told liek, this term, ma rent are taken liek a whole different parental... liek... strat.

So, liek, in this strat taht theyve made 4 me, I liek, get 2 play ma xbox, liek 1nce ive done enuff HW, which is kewl. Last term I didnt get 2 play Xbox at all and taht really killed me inside and stuff. Another part of their strat is 2 liek, giv me an alowance, which is kewl coz they've neva done taht before, liek I'm all xcited bout this coz it means taht I can save sum money and buy liek, sum more games... which is pretty 1337.

So yea, Its not much, but tahts liek all thats happened 2 me since ma last good post, well not counting 2day... I went 2 teh cit wiht Nat and Jack... dats all

From the guy whos only posting coz is Brother is usin his XBOX... Strykun

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, its that sean kid. What a coincidence! I mean, i was just scrolling through the blogs and found yours. It's not as if you paid me to look at your site while hitting the refresh button. Not at all...

(Please excuse my poor atempt at humor. My white complexion has addled my brain)

Anonymous said...

I think my comment might have killed all the other posts by the awesome Sean. They dont seem to be there anymore, and they dissapeared when I added my comment. Coinsidence? I think NOT!

I'm only doing this so i can be on one more corner of the World Wide Web. Posting my name on the Internet is the one way I know i will never be forgotten (at least if it's on seans blog, which will last for eterinty). We all know sean is cooler than everyone in the universe, except from that little boy from E.T. He was cute. Although it is possible that that was a re-incarnation of the great Sean from the future that was trapped in a time vortex and spun back in time only to appear in a movie where they rode bycicles for no apparent reason.

I know i ramble on, and that no-one will read these, and that Sean will probs delete them, but my crazy ideas must go somewhere....