BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Every body was kung fu fighting (d-d-d-d-do-do-do-do-do)

Hi everybody
(hi tim)

welcome 2 the pains of pwnage, the best blog ull eva read, and I mean the best.
Sooo much better then umm, let me pick a random blog that im better than, aah, here's 1, (http://awsumoextreme.blogspot.com/). Take sum time to read this blog, it truly is really bad... wait, actually I've changed my mind, dont read that blog, its not worth ur time, well, not worth ur time we u could be reading this blog, a better, far superior blog, written by the greatest fat, german time traveller eva...me (u'd only get that reference if u read the above "linked" blog, u can read it, i wouldn't b 2 offended)

nehu, I should probably start, I'm gonna begin 2days post by complaning abot ppl who keep asking me to mention them in this blog, I'm, looking at u Tim (is that enough of a mention 4 u, if not, then how bout this...) WTF Tim, how could u not liek teh PP ep ten intro, every1 lieks teh PP ep 10 intro, u don know nothing about awesomness.

well, 2day was boring and I did nothing... thats it, except that I saw this lame animated movie that was actually really awesome."Well Sean, what was so awesome about this movie?" you ask. Well let me tell u what was awesome about it. wait im kind getting ahead of myself, the movie is called Kung Fu Panda and although it sounds tacky and lame it was actually really good. And thats why im wrighting this, I was planning to make this post a homage to my awesomness but instead I saw a movie and Im pretty sure that every1 sees the posters 4 Kung Fu Panda and think "lame". and thats what I thought going into tis movie... until I watched it. I havent got much time so I'm going 2 do this quickly.
ITS GOOD the animation is probably the best I have seen... ever, and Jack Back (say what u want about him) is really funny quite a lot of the time. Speaking of Actors, I was extremely surprised at the number of big name actors, let me list of a few: Jack Black, Dustin Hoffman, Angelina Jolie, Jackie Chan, Lucy Liu, Seth Rogen and David Cross... Thats A lot of A-list stars.
But 2 wrap up, I really liked this movie, and It just goes 2 show, you can never trust a movie by its poster, I'd give this movie... 3 and a half stars... yea, im using stars now, wanna fight about it?

0 comments: