BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Let Me Set Some Things Straight

First of all, let me formally apolagize for the lake of posts over the past month.
Y'all need to understand, a good post, a proper post, like most things in life takes time.
I cant just pop them up overnight. You should see my pile of draft posts. Its gotten to the point where I feel that I owe it to you to come out with an amazing, thoughtfull and all round brilliant post.
But the thing is, thats not always so easy. When it comes to tPoP, I'm a bit of a perfectionist. I dont like to spurt out random posts with no real relevence, and my post always have a point. Thats why I have been in such a dillema over the last month. I simply dont care about anything in particular enough to spend all my time posting. My pwnage has gone undisturbed if you would like.

But here I am now, with a few Ideas to work with. So this is just a post to tell you that I understand that you are all upset about a tPoPless month, but just bear with me, and I will continue to give you the bloggy goodness that you crave.
Dont expect weekly posts, but Ill get around to it dont worry. Over the next month or so I will be polishing and posting the drafts that I have recently written, so it shouldnt be too much of a strain on me.

So yea, just sit tight, and enjoy the stream of posts that'll soon be coming at ya, like a beam, like a ray, like a buzzard!

0 comments: